Friday, July 30, 2010

Gah!

I shall now share my thoughts for the end of the month, being it three weeks and four days since my last post, and I'm sorry for leaving you all of one person hanging, but I assure you that I have not stopped blogging. At least I'm not Kathy, who hasn't blogged since April.

~*~

I got back from West Virginia on Sunday, and let me just say that I was kind of relieved (no offense intended for those West Virginians). Mostly because of the heat and the fact that there wasn't any wireless connection to ANYTHING.

~*~

My mouse broke a while ago, so for about a week I used a mouse that was HIGHLY nonfunctional. After a while, I got tired of it and threw it out, so now I have a trackpad until I get a new mouse. Yay.

~*~

On the 24th, I went to the beach with Kathy, Kevin, and Andy. Did I tell you that Kathy and Andy are going out now? Well, they are.

We went to the beach and did beach stuff (whatever people tend to do at the beach...). Kathy gave Andy the note, so the next time he sees Toby, he'll give it to him. We went to the little park next to Alki and then we took the bus to the Junction, where MOTW (Movies on the Wall) were playing War Games, one of my favorite movies. We had a LOT of time to kill before the movie, so we went back to my house to make food, but there was a catch...

The boys weren't allowed inside.

So I made them stand on the porch with the door open and the cats in my room. Don't you just LOVE loopholes?

It was all fine until my parents came home. I was horrifically afraid that I would be in trouble. They thought it was HILARIOUS, though, so I was extremely relieved. Then they let the guys come inside, mostly because Elvis has officially learned how to open doors, so even locking him in Tyler's room, where there would be two doors to open in order to get out, didn't work.

We sat on the couch after Kathy had insisted that I bring out my laptop, and we just did stuff until we decided to go. Tyler came with us, and he and Andy were remarkably similar.

We got there and I claimed an open chair, but there wasn't another one, so everyone sat on the ground. Some lady gave us a pizza, too. Apparently it was blasphemous that I didn't eat my crusts. I never eat my crusts.

We made it through the first scene to the opening credits before everyone started complaining, so we went back to my house and watched the movie on Tyler's TV, since I had it anyway.

Kevin left pretty early on, so it was just Kathy and Andy, and then a little bit after the middle of the movie, Andy and Kathy left and we turned it off, and I went to bed.

~*~

Two days ago, I went to Kathy's house and didn't get home yesterday until 9:30 pm.

~*~

So yeah. Other than that, it's mostly been me anticipating Toby's reaction to the note and sitting on my computer all day, not blogging. Shame on me.

P.S. I also found that I've liked him since February 11th, not January 24th.

P.P.S. I have decided that I shall change my layout. I no longer like the colors of my background, although I cannot stray away from green/yellow, so it won't be ENTIRELY different.

No comments: