Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am going to drive myself into insanity one of these days.

So, I have gone mad with lust for Two, imagining things that could be. But the problem with being in a relationship is that I don't get to have all the fun of liking somebody. Sure, the relationship is fun, but when you break up, you don't like them anymore and it's just not fun. So that is why I am afraid of saying something. It would be really depressing when we would break up, because I'm obviously going to have somebody else in my lifetime.

And so, I am in lust.

On Friday, Two gave me a Japanese M&M and said my name! Most likely for the first time by himself without having to be reminded of my name. It made me feel special.

What else...? I'm not sure what else to say. I had a piece of lemon cake today, and half a cinnamon roll, but that is really irrelevant and uninteresting, so yeah.

I have discovered that I like kneeling on my floor better than actually sitting in my chair while I'm on the computer. My chair is too small! It's cute, though, so it's mine until my room gets the complete revamp. New furniture, new sheets, new everything except wall color, because the summer afterward, I will have a new room, so it would be kind of a waste to paint my walls and then paint my walls again like nine months after. I know exactly what I want, though, so come September, an IKEA trip, and new everything. I can't wait until we get rid of those horrible aluminum blinds over EVERY window. God, they're so annoying.

So yeah... That's it. Bye.

1 comment:

Darian said...

hmmmm.... interesting.....