Friday, March 12, 2010

Ah, love.

What is love? Defining from Dictionary.com and then continuing to write is a headache, so I will define at the end, when there is nothing else to say.

So, I must explain to you why I am so deeply in lust with Two now than I ever was before.

I was chatting with Kathy on good old FB when we began talking about the much anticipated Comicon, when Kathy said that Two would be there the same day, possibly at the same time (if we get lucky. Not in that way. You know what I mean.) as us.

So, anyway, my simple physical response was a squeal and thrashing around in my chair in excitement. I immediately bounded out into the living room and told Dad and Raechelle the news. They seemed excited, but it was probably just to side with me in my excitement, as to not ruin my mood. I'm not mad, I'm actually glad that they do that. But, Kathy and I proceeded to talk about how hot Two was and, in more literal terms, how much of a "hot sexy beast" That Four was and how Two was a much "hotter, sexier beastier man" than Four. Yeah. Seriously.

I told Kathy to request that Two see Kirby Krackle's show at 2:30, a band that my friend Kyle is in. They have 2 albums and 2 singles, and are the geekiest band that I know.

Anyways.

That's all that I really have to talk about, so here is our definition. Hm... That's an idea. Definition of the Day. I like it. Anyway.



love

  [luhv]  Show IPA noun, verb,loved, lov·ing.
–noun
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection.






No comments: