Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why hello there, various people who are reading this title.

I am euphoric. Elated. Happy to the point where my face hurts. Yes. That happy.

Except for one point in the day: 4th period. Damn you, computer lab. For some reason whenever I'm in that room I'm just completely and utterly depressed. It was to the point where I was staring at the screen doing nothing, partly because I was depressed, and partly because I actually had nothing to work on.

I am happy, however, for no particular reason. I like being happy, which makes me even more happy. It's so easy to make me laugh, too. I'll even laugh at my own thoughts. It's hard not to, and people look at me with weird expressions when I smile for no reason at all, probably because I am the quiet, "emo" kid in my class. I have this really frightening glower that I surprisingly use a lot, because I HATE my class. I deserve to be in Spectrum, but the school system is hesitating. Why are they hesitating? It's causing me major frustration. Not only because I'm not in the class, but because they put complete idiots like Eyelash Man and The Screech in that class, and they don't put smart people like me in that class. I have aced every quiz that I have taken this entire year, I have A's in all of my classes except for math, and I am at a 12th grade reading level. So why am I in the average class? Gr.

Anyway, before I bore you with my rants, I must go and read the book that I borrowed from Ms. Hernandez.

Bye.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Ahem, Four is extremely hot in all respects.

I love the use of the word, "bounded" by the way =D

Kayleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.