Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Believe in yourself, for the LOVE OF GOD! ... Literally.

Hellllllllo there.

I was reading my friend Trish's blog, Sara Laughed, when I came upon a sentence that she had written that was totally true. And I C&Ped this:

I cried, I think, because I'm heartbroken by how exclusive Christianity has become.
The faith that said "Come to me ALL you who are weary or brokenhearted and I will give you rest." Now says "No, we don't want you because you're ______." 


And I think that's part of the reason why I'm not Christian. And why I don't watch Glee. Glee just is too focused on faith and Christianity. I'm not saying that I shun all who is Christian, because 4/5 of my friends are Christian, but all I'm saying is it gets a little tiring hearing how great God is.


Now that we're branching off into this subject, another reason why I'm Christian is because there are a lot of plotholes in what people say is wrong. For example, why they say LGBTQ is a bad thing. They say that it wasn't God's intention. Then you ask why He made them, and they say back to you, "God put man on Earth with free will." Excuse me, but, A TOTAL LOAD OF COMPLETE CRAP. Being gay isn't a CHOICE. People were born with different sexual preferences, and it shouldn't be a bad thing. It's just like a man and a woman falling in love, except they can't reproduce. There's not much difference there.


Then there's the thing about "the work on Earth." It means converting everyone to Christianity. And, I'm sorry Evangelists, but this will not be done. Everyone is different, and everyone has a different belief. And there are people out there like me, who are stubborn and will not change my beliefs unless I decide upon it myself. I don't care how great your God is. If he existed, he would have helped me by now.


But anyway.


My teachers in my core classes both confronted me about emails that they had gotten referring to my Spectrum schedule change, so it is probably going to happen sometime in the near future. Either way, I NEED to be in Spectrum. These people are driving me INSANE. And by insane I mean depressed. More and more with every passing day I'm not in Spectrum.


So that's my post for today, probably this week, and the next two weeks.


Goodnight and goodbye.

No comments: