Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baked goods, pregnancy, and drawing.

Hello, all.

Today, on the menu will be Rice Krispie Treats. And coffee cake. But more the former than the latter. Sorry.

The reason why I'm making them instead of something that I would like a lot more is because Raechelle has a pregnant friend who really really really really really really really likes them. So I'm making them for her.

Speaking of pregnant people, there is, in fact, a girl at my school and in my grade that is pregnant. I'm serious. She's a nice enough girl, but honestly, it's not surprising. She's a good person that made a lot of wrong choices.

On a completely different note, I have accepted the fact that I can't draw with a failed attempt at *Pikachu* and *Domo-Kun*. Now I just aimlessly doodle little cartoons. A few of these gave me the idea to make a new comic. It shall be called Revenge of the Cynical Monoliths. It's about, well, cynical monoliths. Or rather, two cynical monoliths and an overly excited one. They just look like squares, though. I could draw them 3-D, but that would defeat the purpose of purposefully bad drawings.

But anyway.

My weekend has been quite uneventful. Sucks for me; it's Sunday. Last day of freedom before... sigh... school. Ugh.

This has been a rather short post.

No comments: