Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hairy Fish Nuts to Paul and to Paul a New Trite.

Mele Kalikimaka, Merry Keshmish, Feliz Navidad, Boas Festas, Felices Pasquas, Nadolig Llawen, Joyeux Noel, Buone Feste Natalizie, Froehliche Weihnachten, En frehlicher Grischtdaag, Kellemes kara’csonyi u”nnepeket, God Jul, Gle[eth]ileg jol gott og fars, Hristos se rodi, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, and last of all, Merry Christmas.


For those of you who are wondering what I got for Christmas, I got an electric razor and a blanket. 


And, well, ya' know, some candy, nail polish, a zombie finger puppet, a guitar chords book, a photo album, a new mouse, and a camcorder.


I have to say, I'm not ungrateful for the razor. It's a lot more convenient than those stupid non-electric ones. Jeez.


~*~

I'm going to be getting a monthly allowance from my grandparents in California. But that's not all. They're going to be paying me like a minimum wage child laborer and give me a whopping $50 every month. But hey, it's a start.

Of course there's a catch, though. There's always a catch to these kinds of things.

That would be that I'm in charge of buying EVERYTHING I get, including clothes (which, in itself, includes shoes) except food. Which is still pretty freaking awesome.

They also apparently have college funds stored away for me and my brother, so that on top of the grandchildren's trust that my dad has going on, I'm pretty much set for college, and it'll be a bonus if I get a scholarship. However, me being my horribly and pathetically apathetic self, I'll be too lazy to and I'll just go.

~*~

And now we have one more long, grueling week until winter break is over, and then at least two long, grueling months until spring break, and then after that there will be at least another long, grueling month of school until I go to Disneyland with the band, and then a few more weeks and then it's the end of the year.

And then I'm in high school.

Oh god.

No comments: