Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am a lonely sap.

With good reason. Nobody is available to be... not lonely with. Seriously.

Break ends on Monday. Then it's school. Ugh.

Friday is New Years eve. I haven't really lived 2010 to the most like I should have, what with the beginning of a new decade and all, but 2011 is definitely looking like it's going to be a LITTLE bit better. Maybe. If not way worse. Let's hope it's better, though, shall we?

I also have nowhere I really want to go, so I'm probably going to go with my parents to Dan Trish's house, where I get to play with a baby. Hoorah.

By the way, Max totally doesn't like me anymore. He probably thinks I'm annoying and desperate. Well, I'm not denying the fact that I'm the teensiest bit desperate, but I don't think I'm that annoying. Am I?

This doesn't help my self-esteem.

I've decided to back off and let them come to me instead. And if nobody ever does, oh well.

On another note, I've gotten used to my feet being cold. It's eternally freezing in my room and there's not a lot I can do to fix that, so I'm just cold all the time. I don't think it helps that I have three (count 'em THREE) windows in my little tiny room. One is the size of the big windows in my living room. Because of this small detail, I don't have a lot of wall space or options for places to put my map. So it's not up at the moment.

Maybe if I get a space heater...

In the meantime, I'll be cold.

But anyway.

Don't you just hate it when people try to send you pictures on your phone and you can't get any so they take up a lot of space on your phone?

Yeahhhhh, that happens to me all the time. Especially with Zack. He probably doesn't know that I can't receive pictures, but you can't blame him because nobody told him. I will definitely have to get that fixed, though, because me being my nosy self, I REALLY want to know what the picture is.

But again, oh well.

That's all I have to say for now. Goodbye.

No comments: