Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm too depressed to think of a title.

So, I was playing Splosion Man on my brother's Xbox 360 today, and he turned off the console because I didn't want help on a level, and he was watching me and saying how much I sucked. So I threw the controller down and started going on about how you don't just do that to people when they don't want help from you, and I started crying because I was frustrated.

Then, about 10 minutes ago, I found my Tech Deck on the ground and I decided that I should learn some tricks so that I'm not a complete and utter noob at SOMETHING for once. How hard could it be, right? So I looked some tips up on Google and it turns out that the website has some instructional videos. So I watched them all, and they were all extremely hard, I got frustrated, and I started crying. I tried to stop myself by saying this is really stupid to be crying over, because, well, it was, and then I realized that I really needed to cry for no reason.

So I did.

I'm still not very happy, but I can't cry anymore, and I feel better and not as agitated as I was before. I just felt like I needed to blog. So I am.

I got four more pictures of Two today. Apparently, he doesn't like pictures of himself, so whenever his dad tries to put some on Facebook, he deletes them.

That's all I have too say yet again today, so goodbye.

1 comment:

Raechelle said...

Sometimes it's just good to cry. Get it all out. Just WAIL. And then you're exhausted, but all that junk is out. It's all kinds of healthy :-)

xo