Monday, March 1, 2010

I feel like something needs to be said.

So, I was reading Darian's blog that she had a while ago, called A Geek's World, and I feel like something needs to be said about these things that I cannot bring up in actual conversation.

First of all, just because she plays Magic the Gathering doesn't make her a geek. She doesn't know everything about Star Wars like she thinks she does. The only video game she plays in rapid succession is Sims, and that really can't be included, because it's extremely easy once you know a few cheats.

Second, she never told me about this blog, and the second post she made says exactly why. All she was doing really was talking about Magic and she was talking about me like I was never going to read it at any point in time. This is what it said:


~~


My friend, Christmas, made a Magic deck 4 herself, but she got it all wrong, the most color cards she can put in there should be 2, but instead, she put in 4!!!!!!!!!!!She can not play a deck without basic lands and it needs editing, but i can help her and edit it into a very strong deck, mostly my "uncle" Tyler will do the editing of her deck, but i got cards 2 spare 4 her ;) Geek u later


~~


She never told me this. Why? She could have just said and I would have just quit right then and there, but no. Now I am really mad. Not because she was saying crap about me without me knowing, although that was certainly part of it, but it was mostly about how she never intended in telling me these things. I know this, because she would have told me about it by now. They date back to mid-March of last year.


Also, the text is really hard to read because its bright pink on a light blue template with a green background. I don't mean to be mean, but she's not good at color-coordination.


And, ah yes, the chatspeak. Not many geeks use chatspeak for EVERYTHING. You have read the post that I copied and pasted. You can see the evidence.


That's all about her blog, but there are some other key points that backs up how she is annoying and treats me like crap.


Like last night, when she said, and I quote from her text, "Im angry, i want 2 bring u here throw my tv at u. I want 2 do that 2 every one right now".


I know she just added the everyone part to even things out, no matter what she tells me. If she hates me so much why does she want to be around me so much? She hangs around me all the time and tries to get my attention. She thinks I'm controlling her life when I hold up a finger for her to wait when I'm listening to someone else. How do I control her? I don't get it. And she tells me she hates her mom, but she takes her advice and takes everything she says really literally. She thinks she has it so hard because her parents are divorced. She thinks she has so many anger issues and depression issues, but she's a normal teenage girl, and from my analyzing point of view, she just wants to be special so that she can be recognized.


And there is still more.


She claims that her sister is a deranged mutant demon who has come up from hell to rule the world, just because she's annoying. Sure, she stabbed her with a fork once, but she was what? One? How can she know any better? And when she jumps on her, she's trying to have fun with her. Darian barely ever plays with her little sister, and that's why she wants her around, and I think it's really sweet. But Darian takes it the wrong way and thinks that she is attacking her. She's three, and yes, for a three year old she should have more discipline, but no sibling, big or small, is perfect and respects every demand.


Whew. I love keyboards because you can hit stuff while you're typing your heart out. productivity! Woot!

No comments: