Thursday, March 4, 2010

Never Mind.

The stuff that I said about Stephanie in the last post? All of it was true, but she seems to have forgiven me, probably because of something that I came up with with the help of Kathy.

I was chatting with Kathy on Facebook when all of a sudden, she said that Stephanie felt shunned. I read her blog, and decided that something needed to be done because friends need love.

So I told Kathy of this wondrous idea, and she was gun-ho about it, and I told her to text Amy and I would text Lexi and Rachel. She agreed, and within the span of three minutes, Stephanie had five texts saying "I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE!"

Would you feel loved by then? I definitely would.

Things are happy enough between us now.

There is one thing that she has to understand, though, and that is that there are people at that table who don't want her around. And it may be sad and unfortunate, but it is true, and I think that she should understand that and not feel left out when we sit at that table. I personally think that she would be better off outside like she normally was, where Charles and Madi are, so that she can be happier there and not lonely, where there are people. I don't want to be the bad guy here, but I am telling the truth of what would be best for her, and I really do love her like a sister. She even has the flaws that a sister generally has. I just want her to be happy, is all, so I am listing the things that she should do to keep herself from being lonely and sad.

Stephanie, if you are reading this...

WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: