Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Normalities...

Has anyone ever noticed how Mondays suck, Wednesdays are freaking sweet, Thursdays also suck, Fridays are OMFG FAWESOME, but Tuesdays are really normal? Well, I have, and that's how it is. Like today, for instance. The only thing that was out-of-the-ordinary was the fact that Mr. Store shaved his head to raise money for cancer research. Good cause, but it didn't look good. At. All.

Anyway.

I noticed that Two has really cute little scars all up the side of his face. They look like the one I have on my eye. They might be from the same source, too. I should ask Kathy to ask him if he's had chickenpox...

Two and I might even be fighting each other for 1st place on Desktop Defender, a Facebook app game. I needed something other than Sorority Life. Once you could buy boyfriends, and more than one at the same time, I stopped playing. Desktop Defender seems fun, though, mostly because you don't get boyfriends that you can buy in that game. Ugh.

I have nothing to say, so I will define "normal" for you. There were 9, but this was the most commonly used one, I guess.


nor·mal

  [nawr-muhl]  Show IPA
–adjective
1.
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

No comments: