Monday, March 8, 2010

Ha...Ha...ha.

Nair smells like eggs.

Anyway.

Today, I have nothing in particular to write about, other than the various accounts of the smell of Nair and what happened today.

Let's start with what happened today.

So I was in Mr. Potloo's room with Kathy, One, Two, Max, Four, and Kevin, and somehow Kathy, Four, Kathy and I were talking to each other in a group excluding One and Two who were in their own little world.

The topic of discussion became computers. It was weird to me, because most girls don't talk to guys about internet browsers and battery life of laptops. Kevin was complaining about his 3.5 hour laptop life span, when I said that mine was 2 hours, and Kathy topped us all with her crappy old one, which has a life span of fifteen minutes.

This leads me to another thing: Elmyra Wompkins; Kathy's laptop. She has been classified as a female because she gets PMS, and has surprisingly not hit menopause yet. She has XP, the BEST version of Windows ever created. Well, 2000 was okay for its time, but XP is the best. 

My ORIGINAL point was that I am such a nerd. And that Nerds > Geeks thing is stupid, because I am both.

So there.

No comments: