Saturday, July 2, 2011

Goodbye hair!

I said goodbye to (most of) my hair yesterday, as 11 inches were cut off and shipped to Florida.

Let me explain.

My original plan for my hair was to wait for it to grow out a bit longer so that when we cut all the dyed hair off (which was supposed to stay in for 30 days, but decided to stay for 2 years) it would be about shoulder-length. But no. I wanted it off, and I wanted it off ASAP.

So a few weeks went by of trying to get into the salon and get my hair cut, but it just wasn't working out, until finally, we went in and they were OPEN. Thank god. But Jamie wasn't in. So we made an appointment for the next day, which was Thursday, and now my hair is short.

Before





After









So, as you can see, the change was rather dramatic. I just have to learn to use less shampoo.

On another note, it's really really hot outside. Almost 80 degrees. Pretty crazy. And it's already July.

Jeez.

No comments: