Thursday, June 10, 2010

I can find many more things wrong with that statement, but...

And the best friend award goes to...

Kathy!

"And I'm so sorry that I'm being a b**ch, because I really don't want you to be mad at me, because I value our friendship, and honestly you're one of the best friends I've ever had."

We were arguing over a boy. Ha. Isn't it weird? We're two of the only people who are least likely to do that, but yes. We were arguing over Four.

I'd rather not go into detail, because it would take too long, so I just won't.

I almost cried over the thought of not being friends with her. I wouldn't have anywhere to go, and no one to talk to, because nobody in our friend group likes it when somebody is just there, taking up space, and not being an active member of the group. I would have to go back to being miserable at the Portables again, and it would suck for the rest of the school year and the summer. I'd have no one to Skype with! And we can't have that, now, can we?

Well, that's it for this post. Bye!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Aw, thanks!
Technically we weren't arguing over a boy, we were arguing over the amount of attention I devote to that boy, but the effect, as I've said many times before, is the same.