Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HTML Practice run

Hi, people. I've been learning about HTML from a site thats link is indicated *here*. At first, I couldn't get links right, but I had to learn how to work HTML with this browser, because it doesn't work like it said that everything works. It's worked good enough so far, though. I need to practice everything it's teaching me, though, just so that I can do it myself and learn better.

So I decided to try some stuff to see how it looked in a web browser.

P.S. keep in mind that these are merely tests. You don't even have to look at it. Just practicing and somewhat showing off my skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry. The Über Haxxor inside is attempting to take over.

His name is Tyrone.

Anyways, here goes:

First Name:

Last Name:
Password:

Either this

Or this
Seems to be successful so far, right?

But wait, there's more!

Check all that apply:


I have 7+ heads

I have one or more tail(s)

I am a mutant

All of the above

None of the above; I am normal :)
(If you checked that last box... sorry. You can't be eligible for being a member of the Xmen.)



Sorry, I didn't mean that button to do anything. It's there to look pretty.

Anyway, back to what I was doing.

This is a heading.

This is also a heading...

Etc....

Etc....

Etc....
Etc.

This is a green sentence.
This is a red sentence.
And yellow...
And purple...
Blue...
Pink...
Orange...
Cyan...
Teal...
Fuchsia...
Gray...
Lime (Ooh la la!)...
Maroon...
Navy...
Olive...
And silver.

Those were some pretty colors, now weren't they?

There's still more.

This text is preformatted


(horizontal rule)

  • First item
  • Next item

  1. First item
  2. Next item

First term
Definition
Next term
Definition

Tableheader Tableheader
sometext sometext




 Email list? (of course not, silly! Who wants spam?)
 Something else?










Text quoted from a source.

Written by W3Schools.com
Email us
Address: Box 564, Disneyland
Phone: +12 34 56 78

(I cheated. Copied and pasted into the HTMLing thingy. Not the whole thing, just from the stuff after I said, "There's still more." The rest I did myself. I swear.)

Anyway, that's it for the basic HTML script training that I wanted to practice. Bye.

No comments: