Monday, June 28, 2010

Letters

Screw it, I'm done.

No need to be secretive anymore. Two is Toby. If he finds this blog, it'll probably be after he reads the letter that I wrote to him this morning, as kind of a second draft of the one that I wrote last night at 1 in the morning when I couldn't sleep, but I wrote that one like a pitiful sad sack, so I wrote another one. Then I found instructions online for how to make an origami envelope, but it wasn't very good, but that really didn't matter. The letter was basically about how I've liked him since January 24th, and about how I really didn't care anymore whether he thought I was creepy or weird, because he probably likes Kathy. I still like him, but it's kind of careless and without hope, so there's really no need to try anymore. I actually cried myself to sleep last night after I wrote that letter, which was originally supposed to be a song, but I thought that I had to tell him somehow because it would all just go down the drain if he went on not knowing.

So yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say, so here's a comic. Click for the whole thing.


No comments: