Monday, June 7, 2010

I swear to god, it was only supposed to be shoes!

Wondering what that was all about?

I really don't blame you.

Well, here's what I was talking about.

Yesterday (or the day before. I'm not entirely sure) my "Converse" broke. They're in quotations because they're the Airwalk fake ones. I mowed the lawn in them, and they're all green, not to mention that they were dirty and filled with holes. So today, I thought I would try to wear the only pair of casual shoes that I had left to school, and they made my feet look big, so I said that I need new shoes. So we went shopping.

Raechelle said that she needed to look at some stuff at Staples first, so we went. I needed a flash drive, so I said that while we were in Staples, we should get one. So Raechelle looked at fancy clipboard-binders and decided that on Wednesday she would go back and get this fancy red laptop bag. Then we looked at flash drives, and the only affordable ones that still had reasonable space was a 4 GB one that was $12. There were 16 GB ones that were $80, which is complete and total blasphemy, if you ask me.

After Staples, we drove over to Target for some hair stuff and to look at some shoe options. First we got some shampoo and some other miscellaneous hair stuff, and then we went over to the shoe aisle, where we spent a lot of time, but didn't find anything that you could wear all day every day. Then we started trying on all the sunglasses, got some, and then got an umbrella for me and all of my lost/stolen ones. Then we got some really expensive milk, and left for Payless.

At Payless, it didn't take long for me to find some shoes that I really liked, which were black and purple with little silver stripes on it. It reminds Raechelle of Spiderman, and it reminds my dad of Black Widow. It reminds me of a black cat, because the silver stripes are in whisker formation. Anyway, after that, we went home.

So I had a semi-eventful day today, and the weekend was fun because I was helping my dad with the Kirby Krackle video shoot. I played with a baby, too. Sarah. I will be seeing a lot more of her in the future. Seeing as she loves me now, she'll probably think of me as kind of an older sister when she's older.

On a completely different note, this is the last full week of school before the end of the year, which is really sad because this year has been the best of my life.

Goodbye!

No comments: