Monday, July 11, 2011

Tee hee.

That is my nerdgasm giggle, in case you were wondering.

See what I did there? That's a link in HTML code.

Heheheheheh...

That's my slightly evil plotting giggle.

Let me make it in ITALICS for you.

Heheheheheh...

See? SEE?! You're seeing what I did here. Well, not really, because you can't see my Edit HTML page that I have open right now.

Maybe I should make it BOLD.

Heheheheheh...

Or UNDERLINED.

Heheheheheh...

Or maybe we should do ALL THREE!

Heheheheheh...

Maybe we shouldn't use that.

Heheheheheh...

Oh look! A link!

Oh look! Another link!

Yeah, I dunno. I just Googled "lolcats" and that's what came up.

Anyway.

Zack's going to camp. Ha.

The Street Fair was today (technically yesterday) and has been going on since Friday. Sometimes you can hear people cheering for the bands that play from my house. It's fun though. Lots of cool stuff to see.

Raechelle and I walked down today (technically yesterday) to get some frames for my artwork and to get a panda hat for me. That ended up turning into getting brunch at Easy Street and seeing a band play funkadelic music on the California Stage. I also got a boob cookie. No joke; a cookie that looked like a boob. Sorta. It was basically a round cookie covered in pink frosting with a Hershey's Kiss in the middle.

So that was cool.

Shoop will say goodbye to you now. Happy 10th (11th) of July!

IMMA FIRIN MA LAZORR (blaarrgh)

No comments: