Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy(ish) Fourth of July!

I just realized how silly calling it "The Fourth of July" is. I mean, we don't call Christmas "The Twenty-Fifth of December" or Valentine's Day "The Fourteenth of February", now do we? It would make more sense to call it Independence Day, because it was the day the Declaration of Independence was signed. You just don't go around saying things like, "HAPPY SEVENTH OF JULY!!" because that wouldn't make any sense.

Aaaaanyway...

I've had a pretty uneventful summer so far. Four more days until Free Slurpee Day at 7/11. That should be fun. Except the only free ones are the 7 oz ones that are all tiny. But who's complaining? I mean hey, free Slurpees.

I am getting so far off topic it's ridiculous. I start saying something about my life and then I start saying stuff about a completely unrelated topic. I guess that's what a blog like this is about; stream of consciousness. That's all I really use it for anyway because it's unhealthy to talk to myself, so I write it all out in a blog. I guess it's keeping people entertained so far, right?

Well.

My former-favorite web comic, Ctrl+Alt+Del is now getting boring. Now pretty much the only web comic I read is Doctor Cat, which I think is pretty funny, probably because I'm a cat lover.

That reminds me of a video I saw the other day:



It was songified, too, by Schmoyoho. Those people are GENIUSES.



Well, anyway, That about wraps it up for now.

Bye!

No comments: