Friday, February 5, 2010

Disappointment haunts me yet again

So I rode the Metro home from guitar class, and it was very disappointing. So That Guy (you know...) sat across from me on the bus, instead of next to me, which he usually does, and Karen, who is like that one person who ALWAYS follows you around but you can't tell her you hate her because that would just be mean, sat next to me instead. Yay. So she and That Guy started talking and I felt so bored and out of the conversation, because I had no idea what they were talking about. So I stared at all the advertisements on the wall, and they were boring until they left, and I was there, sitting all alone.

So yeah. The one definable good thing that happened between us was that I took and sat on a drum stool that he had apparently been using, even though it was pretty far away from him, and unused. He came up to me and said, "You took my chair." I simply replied with a "yep" and he started hitting me with the butt of his guitar to get me off and I have to admit it took a while.

So yeah, that's pretty much it for now, and it would be good to just get used to my really short posts, because that will be my regular.

Bye!

No comments: