Friday, February 26, 2010

I can never think of a post title.

Or a title for anything, and it's annoying.

This post is about (surprise!) music.

Point #1:

I can never write while I'm listening to music with words. It's distracting, and I always make the worst grammar typos or type up words of the lyrics when the word that I was trying to type was completely different. This is also aggravating, because I hate silence sometimes, but I just happen to be typing or writing something while the music is playing.

Point #2:

I now know four songs on the guitar, a blues scale, the riff from Beat It, and a few other things. Expanding my library of knowledge.

Point #3:

I have been kinda into country music lately, and otherwise really upbeat songs, like Avril Lavigne's Things I'll Never Say (which is a song I have learned on my guitar) and Taylor Swift's Fifteen. I have refused to listen to anything sad, and if something comes on the radio, I will mostly ignore it to keep up my happy mood.

And lastly, Point #4:

Kathy is writing a song for me! Actually, I gave her the chords and she said that I needed to think of a title first.

Titles will be avenged. -shakes fist at title gods angrily-

I told her today that it's easier to think of a title once the song is written, and she believed it for the most part (it sounds like I'm lying, but don't be fooled!), but I'm pretty sure that she will still be lazy and not write anything.

So, how was your week?

No comments: