Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forgive me father, for I have sinned!

Yes, it is a legitimate sin. Well, to me it is. Kathy can't see how either, but I had to tell someone, and that someone coincidentally had to be every blog viewer that I have.

So here is my confession.

Kathy likes three people. One (to be called One from now on) she loves with a burning passion, the second (Two), she doesn't like as much and the third (Three) she barely likes, but enough to classify as "like". And of course, there's me with my three people. I may not have mentioned the third and/or second one on my old blog. The first will be called John, the second shall be called Bob, and the third shall be called Charles. I am using these nicknames because it would be a catastrophe if anyone found out their real names.

Well, as I was walking home, I was accidentally imagining what it would be like to be One's girlfriend. And then, I stumbled upon thinking that Two would be a better boyfriend than One, and right as that happened, the place in my heart for John was defaced by Two's real name in big graffiti letters. This doesn't mean that I don't like John anymore, it just means that I like him less, and Two has replaced him in the ranks. Bob and Fred are off the list entirely.

So, that was my realization today, and I just had to tell the approximate number of 11 people who read this blog.

Regards.

No comments: