Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yay Me!

I just found out that I now have an average of nine people who view my blog per day. That's quite an accomplishment, I'd say. Having my blog be open to the public makes me feel a lot better about myself.

Tell your friends!

Anyway, it's been a little while since I last posted, so let's get up to speed.

A couple weeks ago, I played Portal for the first time. It's probably my favorite game ever, with Knytt coming close in second. However, I finished Portal right before Portal 2 came out, which was even better than the first one, which doesn't usually happen. So I had a whole week of a Portal-playing-palooza. I love the game even more because the music that plays over the credits are written by one of my favorite people, Jonathan Coulton, and the lyrics are beautifully written. As a disclosure, the songs don't make much sense unless you've played Portal, and the Black Mesa reference is from Half Life, which comes with The Orange Box, which Portal was originally a part of.





I also downloaded Knytt, which is a fun platformer if you want a game you can think about but not have to try too hard to play.

I'm going to go see Thor on the 6th for my dad's birthday. Looks fun.

No comments: