Friday, February 11, 2011

This reeeeeeally sucks.

So guess what?

Stephanie doesn't want to be friends with me anymore either. And nobody else likes me, but I can't go anywhere else because no one will accept me, and in a lot of places, I don't necessarily want to be accepted. It's a fine line.

Oh yeah, and Kathy is being extremely obvious in ignoring me, and no matter how many times I try to get the point across that she's being a huge bitch, she goes right back to it. I think she's trying to pretend like she's being my friend, but she's really failing horribly.

In other news, today was the "Mid-Winter" dance at my school. I didn't go, of course, because all the guys, Kathy, and Stephanie were in Johnson's, and I didn't really want to go anyway. It's loud, hot, crowded, and they play crappy music.

But I had a much better time hanging out with everybody in Johnson's (even though Ms Horrible (shudder) was "monitoring") than I would have had actually being at the dance. We played Musical Chairs to speed metal from Kevin's Zune and Zack built a 6-foot tall tower of Lit. books that later fell down and made a really loud noise. Then Toby lay down on the table and we covered him with books. I'd upload the pictures, but they're on my phone and I don't have a cable.

But anyway.

Today, Mom would have turned 44.

Enough said.

No comments: