Friday, February 18, 2011

I am my own best friend.


Why hello there.

After much figuring and deciding (and crying in front of Raechelle) I have decided that I relate better with adults. So Raechelle and Trish are my best friends and Tyler is like my guy friend who's my age. I've decided not to be so lonely and to be more happy with myself, and accept who I am as my own best friend.

Before
After


Forgive the crappy alignment. Friggin' Blogger wouldn't let me put them on the same line.

But anyway.

Speaking of crappy, I really would like a new layout, not to mention a new banner. That picture is pretty outdated. Also the layout that I have sucks, and Pyzam has been failing me recently, so I think I'll just use a default one and be happy.

This has been a rather short post, brought to you by you're friends at... well, me.

No comments: