Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Dreams for Today

There are many things that I want in life. One of which is to completely redo my blog: Change up my sidebar, update my banner, get a better background layout... I even have a new color scheme in mind. Purple, gray, and black. Hot.

Well, anyway, while I'm dreaming about my blog, I'd like having my own domain name where you don't have to log in to see any of my posts, and where I wouldn't have any worries about certain people (ahem) getting into my account and "moderating" my posts. It would be fun.

In other news, it would be fun to have a dog named Cardinal Wolsey. I was watching Tudors a few months ago and I thought how awesome it would be to have a dog named Cardinal Wolsey. And my cat will be Chairman Meow. Pretty awesome.

Well.

That's that.

And while I'm here, I should probably talk about more happy things before I rant again. I should stop trying to be so cynical and negative.

But I'm running out of things to be happy about.

Help me.

Oh! Of course! Airship Daedalus! It was aired on Sunday. New strips every Sunday and Wednesday. Look at it. Link on the name.

Also, we have a band name. Heartsick. I saw it in a book and was like, "HEY! That's an awesome band name!" So we used it and now we have a web domain. Link in the name.

I'm also addicted to Hyperbole and a Half and The Oatmeal. They're also awesome comics. Links in their names.

I don't like Better With You. It's a horrible show. But I do like How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men.

Speaking of Two and a Half Men, did you see that Charlie Sheen is in rehab? And bats--t crazy? Indeed, he says "gnarly" and "radical" and "epic" all the time. What are you, in the 70's? Seriously. Get with it, man.

Speaking of crazy people, there was a thief in Canada who left his really expensive stolen car with a stolen Ozzy Osborne CD, a stolen toque, a stolen hoodie, a stolen T-shirt, a stolen stick of Old Spice deodorant (WTF I'm sensing a little bit of a klepto goin' on here) and... wait for it... his RESUME. I'm serious.

Well, anyway, I'll wrap it up on that note. Good night.

No comments: