Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hectic, Hexagons... Same Thing.

Well, this week has been hectic.

LOLJK not really. It's been really mundane and boring. But I'd rather it be this way, since I'm lazy like that. But I really wish I had some real friends to hang out with on the weekends. Oh well. As they say, beggars can't be choosers.

So, McKenzie is being... mean again, for lack of a better, more insulting word. She's become very vulgar in the recent years. She said, and I quote, "nah, listening to your sh*t is boring." What, since I don't cause drama every second of my life like you do, I'm suddenly boring? I always think that people who are just mean like that have problems at home, but she really has it good, so I have a hard time sympathizing with her and making myself feel better. She's just mean for no reason. I think it's for her own deserted soul's entertainment.

Well, anyway.

Today I took a road trip to Bellingham to see Omi and I was technically supposed to help garden, but I was tired and I'm not really good at that sort of thing and there were already a bunch of other people there to do the work, so I thought I would just get in the way and I stayed inside and kept to myself mostly.

I also got my registration to WSHS today, which REALLY sucks because I REALLY REALLY don't want to go there. CSHS is perpetually better. But 73h p4r3n75 are getting that taken care of ahead of time, before 8th grade is even over. Lucky for me I have such awesome parental guardians.

Also, if you haven't seen *this* abomination, you probably should, because there might possibly be references. However, *this* kind of validates it a LITTLE. Until the part where she starts talking about Bieber. That's when I had no forgiveness. But her voice is okay when she's not singing that song. Gosh.

Conversely, *here* is Ellie Goulding, who has a beautiful voice. Absolutely beautiful.

And that's it for now.

Bye!

No comments: