Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blah.

Hi, there!

I don't know what exactly happened to me this morning, but it was hard to find reasons to go to school. I searched through my head and couldn't find a motive anywhere. My Wednesday guitar class was cancelled, and I hadn't showered in a while, so I didn't smell very good (God knows what Two would have thought of me THEN), and my bed was so warm and comfortable. But alas, I got up and put some clothes on. When I walked out the door, I was still trying to find a reason to go to school, and couldn't. I made and ate breakfast and was really depressed and had a slight headache. After that, I collapsed onto the big fluffy chair in the living room and closed my eyes. All of a sudden, a wave of nausea hit me, and after that went away, I was more depressed than I had been since fifth grade. I called to my dad and I told him what was wrong, and he asked if it was a mood swing and if I had felt it before, and I said no, because I hadn't. After a short silence, he suggested that I go to bed, which I gladly did, and awoke 3 1/2 hours later more refreshed. I practiced guitar for a while and got on Facebook and played some crappy free online games and then ate lunch at about 5, and then Raechelle came home and then I went back to my room, and that's where I am now.

So that was slightly eventful. I hope that answered anybody's questions as to why I wasn't at school today, and I pay my regards to those who weren't.

Goodbye.

No comments: