Friday, April 16, 2010

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

Also, antidisestablishmentarianism. 


Well, then, now that that's settled...


Guess what I did last night? I saw Florence and the Machine play at the Showbox. I have decided to rank all the concerts that I've been to from 1st place to 5th place.



  1. Florence and the Machine - Showbox
  2. The Police - Key Arena
  3. Mute Math/Alanis Morissette/Matchbox Twenty - Key Arena
  4. Kirby Krackle (2nd time) - Comicon
  5. Kirby Krackle (1st time) - Comicon
So yeah. It was a REALLY good show. Florence really OWNED the stage. Nobody will ever be as awesome as that. No matter the sucky openers, the hour-long wait time for them to set up, or the staff that didn't think that minors would want to sit down (They wouldn't even let me sit on the stairs!), it was worth it in the end. I got a T-shirt.

Guess what else happened last night?

Very close to the end of the show, the light guys were packing up to go home, and one of the guys gave me a set list. What was hilarious was that he didn't want anybody else to have it. Just me. It made me feel special. I'd post a picture, but it's on my phone that doesn't hook up to computers.

So that's what happened last night. I was out until midnight, so I stayed home from school because I wasn't just gonna sleep for 6 1/2 hours and then go to school. That's not right. So my parents' justification for that was that as long as I have straight A's and good reasons to stay home, they'll let me stay home twice in one week.

Goodbye, blog, and hello long weekend.

This has been quite the awesome week.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

AWESOME!!!

P.S. Don't forget floccinaucinihilipilfication!