Thursday, August 25, 2011

Addictions...

Okay, so if you haven't heard of CupOfTeam yet, it's high time you should. Not because you're out of the loop or anything, but because I love them. A LOT. I've probably re-watched their entire video archive three times since discovering them and none of the videos I re-watch get old to me.

So I have compiled a list of my favorites.

Watch them!



WARNING: This next video contains slightly dirty content. Emphasis on SLIGHTLY. It's supposed to be immature, anyway. If you don't get it, see this link for more information.









So yes. That is... all, I suppose. Just an update.

Well, actually, there's the fact that I'm pissed off that at the rival school, you get your schedule on the first day instead of getting them mailed to you beforehand like normal. Apparently, getting your schedule on the first day is normal, but not for me. We also have to get "student mentors" who are juniors/seniors who are supposed to "help you out with the transition into high school". I learn by personal experience.

Kill me now.

No comments: