Thursday, August 18, 2011

I KNEW No Good Would Come From City Folk and Their Flying Machines!

If you don't understand my obscure hipster quotes, that's from the Lost Episode episode of Spongebob.

But anyway, what reminded me of that was this:

I was playing some good ol' RollerCoaster Tycoon. And, of course, the hipster in me plays the very first one from '99, which requires 8-bit graphics. So usually, when I play the game, it automatically switches to 8-bit and then back to ten-billion-gazillion-million-and-one-bit HD graphics that my uses.

This time, however, it did not.

I was very frightened. I thought my computer was going to stay like that forever, because I didn't know how to go in and manually change the graphics quality back up. I thought restarting it would help, but it didn't. Oh noes!



So I went upstairs, near hysteria (because I love my computer that much) and my dad did it.

So that's what happened today.

Also, I will be featured in a Let's Play of Terraria on Tyler's YouTube channel. I will post about that when it's made and also if I think it's worthy of sharing, which I'm not too confident about at the moment. If you don't hear about it within two and a half weeks, don't count on it.

On a completely different note, I've decided I'm going to The Rival School instead of Insight. I think it would be good at broadening my horizons, so to speak. Also, it won't be as bad knowing that neither Zack nor Toby (possibly Andy, but... meh...) got in either, and that my old friend Rosetta will be going there. It should be interesting.

No comments: