Monday, August 29, 2011

Annoyance: It just comes naturally.

I was in a critical mood today so I decided to keep writing footnotes on Stephanie's old old old story that she gave up on a while ago. It keeps me occupied and it really gets the creativity pumping. Not that it needs any more pumping.

But then, as if I needed more annoying things in my life, I looked at pictures of Kathy's boyfriend-thing-whatever and remembered how much he annoyed me. I don't know what the hell propelled me further, but I looked through every single picture of him that exists on Facebook.

I'm sorry Kathy, but your boyfriend-thing-whatever annoys me. I can't help it.

I also watched Selena Gomez attempt a cover of Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me and that made me sad. Mostly for the future of humanity, but also because I have more talent in one skin cell than she has in her entire body and she's famous and I'm not.

Who, me? I'm not bitter. Nooo. Never.

However, my friend Samantha sings. Yes, she does. There is not an available video. The only video there is of her singing is not mine, therefore I cannot embed it.

Ah, well.

I'm probably going to Wild Waves tomorrow. Again. Which is a good thing. I like Wild Waves and last time I went I didn't get to go on all the rides that I wanted to go on. So this should be fun.

No comments: